The Unsustainability of ISIS Detentions in Syria
Perhaps the most immediate challenge facing the Syrian Democratic Forces is what to do with the influx of ISIS members and their families that have poured out of ISIS's last stronghold, particularly since February 2019.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
- Champion Spoke, SP Sil DB14g - Box 100 278mm NLS
- Fascetta bloccaggio sella alluminio 30,0 mm black Thomson sella bici
- Mizuno Sauna suit Prize fighter specifications Tricolor size O
- Ortlieb Saddle Bag - Large
- Running shoe Asics RoadHawk FF 2 Women's - 1012A123-401 NEW COLLECTION PE 19
- Schwalbe Big Apple Performance RaceGuard Rigid Tyre 20 x 2.00 Reflex
- Sr Suntour XCM Crankset Srst Xcm 175x44-32-22 Octa
- Velo orange Grand Cru Lang Sitzstrebe Sattelstütze 27.2mm black- black
- 100% Aircraft MIPS Carbon Full-Face Helmet Primer XL
- CCI 15x7 5-Slot gold Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured
- Alpinizmo High Peak USA Redwood -5F Sleeping Bag + Kodiak 0F Sleeping Bag Com...
- C.E. Smith Flush Mount Rod Holder - 15 Degree 9 Depth
- DC shoes™ PBJ Snowboard ADYSB03028
- Echter Arkansas-Stein, 12,5 x 5 cm, im Holzkasten
- Helm Äther mips red 2019 Giro Fahrrad
Expanding Knowledge, Narrowing Divides
MEI fosters greater understanding of the Middle East through non-partisan policy analysis, educational services, and promotion of regional arts and culture.
Attend free, public events at our D.C. headquarters or tune in to our live webcasts
No events are currently scheduled. Champion Sports LG80BK - Pro Adult Double Knee Shinguard to receive notification of events as they are added to the calendar.
Led by renowned scholars and regional experts, MEI's policy research programs produce original analysis, convene roundtables and public events, and work to advance understanding of the complexities of regional policy.
Countering Terrorism & Extremism
In-depth analysis into the region’s varied terrorist threats and their underlying drivers, including civil conflict.
What We Do
We seek to promote knowledge of the Middle East in America and strengthen understanding of the United States by the peoples and governments of the region. We believe pursuit of this goal is integral to building a world of peace and stability, in which the people of our two regions value our shared humanity.
Our international conflict resolution dialogues bring together civil society and political leaders to achieve impact through cooperation both in and outside of the region.